My friend Tamsyn Whiting took these for us. She is an aspiring photographer so we asked if she would practice on us. I think she did a nice job! I did just a little bit of editing. Our little princess is getting so big. I can't get her in to see a Doctor until September 7th so I don't know how much she weighs or how long she is. I may try to do it myself...maybe. :) We are doing really good here in Ohio. Randon is getting used to his job. It's a lot of work and not a lot of training, so hopefully he continues to catch on quickly. I love my new friends and have had lots of fun playing and doing outings and activities with them! We sure do miss our families and friends back in Arizona, though. Anyway, life is good! Enjoy the pictures!





Monday, August 15, 2011
Family Pictures
Posted by Callie at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
aww
I love your hair!
CUTE!
Hey, can you help me set up a blog for my RS? I'm trying to use background and header from the same place you used and I cannot for the life of me get it to look right!
BEAUTIFUL family pictures!!!!!
So sweet! I love them all!
You guys are such a cute family!!! Thanks for letting me practice on you!
Love them! Wonderful!
Post a Comment