Weight- 16lbs 4oz
Length- 25 in
And I always forget to ask what her head circumference is. She is in the 90-95th percentile in these categories. We have a big beautiful baby! She got her first shots and did so well. Mostly she just screamed because she didn't want me to put her down. As soon as I picked her back up she stopped screaming and even smiled at the nurse.
She now walks in her walker, instead of just scooting. She rolls over! She smiles, giggles, and babbles a lot. She recognizes Mommy and Daddy. She has the cutest chicky soft hair. She chews on everything. When she's on her tummy she uses her legs to scoot herself along the floor or crib (dragging her face and hands). It's so cute! She'll be crawling before we know it! The recent favorite, though, is that she discovered her toes! So when we lays on her back, she lifts her legs up and holds on to her toes! It's so adorable! And of course, she get's more and more beautiful every day! If that's even possible... :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011
A few more fun tidbits about (almost) 4 month old...
Posted by Callie at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
oh she is so so cute!!! love how she sticks her tongue out a bit when she smiles!!! shes adorable!!!
Oh my GOSH!!! She is beautiful!! She is just so dang cute!! You can see her cute lil personality in her facial expressions. Love that little girl to pieces!!! Can't wait to see her in person!
Look at those thighs!!! What a sweet baby! So glad we can blog across the country and I can see her:)
That first picture of her in the yellow is to die for, seriously so adorable! She couldn't be any cuter! I miss you all! Give that sweet chunky baby a kiss for me!
You just want to squeeze those thighs don't you! The pictures are darling. You're so talented! I wish you were here to take some of Porter and a new family picture. We had some take last week that are pretty sub standard.
SO cute Callie!! What a sweet little girl! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy her!
Post a Comment