Wednesday of this week some friends invited to the African Wildlife park that is just up the road from me. Can I just say...it was quite the adventure! You drive very slowly through the park and there are animals that come up to your windows and stick their heads in! I was sitting in the front seat of my friend Nina's truck holding Kenlee because she was needing to be rocked and suddenly a huge deer stuck his head in my window! Nina and I and her boys in the back were all screaming and dodging slobber as these large animals tried to eat carrots out of our hands.
Deer
(Can you see my face in the mirror trying to keep Kenlee out of the reach of his giant tongue!)
Zebras

Zebras
After all this they had a pig race, which was absolutely hilarious! I didn't get a picture because Kenlee was having a hard time with all the noise. It was so fun! We love going on play dates with our friends! These are all the kids that we were there with!


1 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! That's for real! How cool!!!
Post a Comment