Randon and I went to see the Ferrin's this weekend! It's weird to think that it will be our last trip to Vegas, since they will be moving to Kentucky in about a month. But we had a blast, like we always do!
Here's what went down:
—Randon got his cracked tooth fixed and some cavities filled
—Isaac showed us some magic tricks!
—Randon taught Easton how to arm wrestle.
—Lisa and I got to go shopping and get a Jamba Juice (even though hers tasted like Hay, we had a good time!)
—John and Randon took the little boys to the drive-in while Lisa and I had dinner at this great Thai place!
—We stayed up way too late every night visiting
—One night Lisa and I painted a vase with the design of a bird and branches to match her new pillows.
—The four of us adults and baby Truman went out to dinner after the Priesthood session of Conference
—We tried really hard to listen to conference, but with two rowdy little boys, it was difficult.
—I got to snuggle, and love, and cuddle, and rock, and feed, and bathe baby Truman, and it was AMAZING! I was grateful for that opportunity since I will be doing it so soon with my own little one! (Six weeks left! Can you believe it!?!?!?)
I had such a good time, I really didn't want to leave yesterday! Thank you Ferrin's for a super fun weekend!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Last Trip to Vegas!
Posted by Callie at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We loved it too! Miss you already!
Post a Comment