Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Showers and Birthdays!

Last weekend was my Mesa Shower and it was a blast! Krissa and Mom Walters did a BEAUTIFUL job on the announcement, the decorations, the treats, and whole thing in general was lovely! They made me SEVEN tutu's and hung them around the room! I'm going to have a hard time decideing which one to put my baby in for her first pictures! They are amazing and adorable! My Mom and sisters (and Sister Broughton) did a great job on the food and everything just looked and tasted so good! I so appreciated all the work that everybody did in making this a success! I realize how much work a shower is, so I'm VERY grateful!!! We had a really good turn out. It was so fun to see old friends I hadn't seen in a while and I felt overwhelming support from family! So, THANK YOU all so much for coming and for you generous gifts! Here are a few fun pictures taken during the party!

Stephanie, Rhiannan, and Aunt JodyKristy and Stephanie by the yummy food table (Please note the tutu hanging above Stephanie's head)
My ADORABLE diaper cake made by Krissa and Mom! Mom Walters actually MADE the Unicorn on top of the cake!!! I love it! And did you see the pink tutu on it? LOVE IT!

A fun shot of all the Udall family who came!

Me and my Prego sisters!

Hold your Bellies!

Show us how you really feel!

Amanda and I are due one day apart!

The Walters Girls

The Herrington Girls

After the shower I had to photograph a wedding in Phoenix. Looking back, I would not have agreed to this so late in my pregnancy. Luckily for me, Mom and Krissa came with me and they were life savers! I don't know what I would have done without them! Sunday the Walters had a birthday lunch for me and it was delicious! We headed home Sunday afternoon. On my actual birthday, which was Tuesday, Randon and I went out to dinner and came home to watch 13 going on 30 (which is one of my absolute favorites). Two days after my birthday Randon surprised me with the blue ray/DVD combo of TANGLED! It was a great weekend and an awesome birthday week! (I'm 26 by the way).

5 comments:

Walters Family said...

We had a great time! I am so excited to watch a little Callie play and dance in her tutus!!!

Amanda said...

good times!

Krissa said...

seriously an awesome time!!! thanks for the niece!!! and happy birthday again!!!!

ps... i stole the walters girls pic...hope thats ok

Dena said...

Lela told me after the "how we really feel" picture that you could tell I didn't actually feel that way yet. She was right. I just look silly. Also I am glad you put all these on so I could just save them on my computer! Excellent. Hope you are doing good!

Meagan said...

Haha I was thinking that same thing about Dena. She doesn't look like she feels that bad...

Fun pictures!!!