Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flagstaff Diaper Shower!

My dear friend Janae Hatch offered to throw me a shower here in Flagstaff, but since I am having a big one next week in Mesa where all my friends and family are, we decided to make it a diaper shower! To my dismay, however, I woke up this morning to 8 inches of snow and still falling. Woof. It's April people. Anyway, needless to say we only had a few people show, but it was still so much fun! I got diapers and wipes and a few other things: some outfits, a beautiful afghan(sp?), etc. We played some fun games, ate way too much food (maybe that was just me), and I got some really great advice from the sweet women that came. I loved it! I will say, though, that I am beside myself with joy for the one next weekend because I get to see people I haven't seen in a really long time and I can't wait!!!!
Ps. If read my blog and didn't get an invite to my Mesa shower, and want one, please leave a comment with your address and I'll send you one! (And please forgive me if I forgot you...pregnancy really does make people have mush brain!)

Here are just a few fun pictures of Randon and Tylon in the snow.

Cleaning the car off for me so I could get to my shower.

Brothers high-fiving! I love it!

0 comments: