After a spectacular visit with the Walters we headed to Safford for a visit! We had just as much fun and did the same amount of eating, game playing, laughing, and sleeping. Playing Mau with my mom was probably the best ever! Also while we were home, my newest nephew was born! (Lisa and John's newest).

Truman David Ferrin
Born December 30th, 2010
7lbs, 3oz
Just under 20 inches long

Then we headed back to Mesa for New Year's Eve. There was a Udall party at Aunt Karen's so I went and Randon stayed and played with his family. It was so fun to be with family and see people I haven't seen in forever! We took a cousin pregnant picture (because there are 8 of us expecting) but I'll have to wait and show you when I get it from my cousin! Afterwords I headed back to the Walters and we brought in the new year with the movie "Knight and Day" and fireworks (which didn't always shoot in the air...aaahhh). And of course a big smooch from my sweetheart. The next day Krissa and Tylon brought Randon and I home and we all played in the snow! It was so fun! The snow was so powdery and fine, though, that we didn't get to build a snowman (no matter how the boys tried). We took a walk late that night to get Polibertos burritos and it was REALLY cold! Like 0 degrees! While Krissa and I waited in the warm building for the burritos, the boys played in a giant pile of snow outside. It was so HILARIOUS to watch. Tylon tried to do a canon ball, Randon tried a knee slide, you can imagine how it looked! I'm so glad they came!

My foot prints

The attempt at building a snow man!

Standing on the Giant Pile of Snow outside Polibertos
It was a great Christmas and New Year and now it's back to work today. :(
Also, just for my own record and your FYI, I am half way through my pregnancy! This sweet little baby girl moves A LOT but nobody else can feel it yet except me. I know now what people mean when they say it feels like popcorn!
1 comments:
baby ferrin looks like his brothers. looks like a fun holiday!
Post a Comment