*Tidbit 1- So if I haven't mentioned it enough, or for those of you who may not know that I have the BEST HUSBAND in the entire world...allow me to indulge. Yesterday I had to go to a CPR/First Aide training from 9am-3:30pm (woof). Before I left that morning I was trying to make myself a lunch when I spilled a can of tuna all over the counter, me, and my purse that was sitting on the counter (still have no idea exactly how that happened...sheesh). So my purse smelled like tuna, I smelled like tuna, and my whole kitchen smelled like tuna, but I was running late so I had to just leave it alone. By the time the training was over my body was so sore and I was so tired I was ready to burst into tears at any moment. But have no fear, I have the BEST HUSBAND in the whole world. When I came home, my entire house was clean. Entire. Kitchen no longer smelled like Tuna, floors swept, everything tidy and beautiful. Then I go upstairs to lie myself down before I fall over and not only was my bedroom spotless but Randon had set up this...
...he called it my pregnancy station. He had moved his bedside dresser to my side of the bed. He had put lotion, tissue, my phone charger, books, glasses, a waterbottle, crackers, my journal and a pen, socks, the remote to our space heater, socks, my inhalers, and hair ties on the dresser. All the things I could possibly need in the night so I wouldn't have to get up. What the? SWEETEST MAN ALIVE! I'm terribly grateful for this amazing man in my life. I know, I know...BEST HUSBAND EVER! Be jealous.
*Tidbit 2- Pregnancy is going well. I'm almost 22 weeks. Isn't that crazy? I have reached the sore-everywhere-all the time-phase. My stomach muscles, back, and legs ache. I also have full blown pregnant brain! People always talked about this but I never really understood til now. I feel like I should start conversations with, "Hi I'm Callie, I promise I am an intelligent person, but I'm pregnant and so may forget anything you say during this conversation within five minutes of having it." I'm not kidding I feel challenged. If my head wasn't attached to my body it would be left at home on a regular basis. It's really funny because my "What to expect when you're expecting" book says, "Continued Absentmindedness" under the "What you may be feeling" section. HA! Absentmindedness is an understatement! However, I'm so excited to meet this sweet little Princess! People say May will come fast but if feels like forever away to me.
*Tidbit 3- Some friends in our ward (Jared and Janina Jones) invited us over for dinner and games tonight and it was splendid! Janina made really delicious lasagna for dinner and some chocolate pie for dessert! Also, I don't believe I have ever laughed so hard during a game of Mau ever! It was particularly funny because Randon got really into it and made up a lot of really silly rules that were hard for everyone to remember! I loved it! We had a fabulous time!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Just some fun tidbits...
Posted by Callie at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Callie, I am glad we made your blog. Now I just have to take some pictures of the "I love my Jared" pie and post them. And yes, I do blog stalk at 5:50 in the morning. I wish Jared didn't have to be at work incredibly early.
Duuuuude!! That is WAY impressive. I'm so glad you have someone to take such good care of you.
Aren't husbands the greatest?! I am glad we are both so lucky.
Post a Comment