Last weekend we went to visit Randon's family in Mesa. It was so much fun! On Saturday we (Me, Randon, Mom, Dad, Krissa, Tylon, Kaylee) went to see Eclipse. Yet another let down... I'm not sure why I think those movies will get better, but they absolutely DON'T. But we had a fun time being there together. On Sunday, Zach came over and we all played games together and ate yummy food. Monday we headed to Toy Story 3 in 3D (we take advantage of the theatre's in Mesa because, let's face it, the one in Safford is...lacking). Afterwards we went to Chiles... SO my favorite restaurant! I miss it! It was a lovely weekend with family!
Friday, July 9, 2010
The Weekend
Posted by Callie at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
it was so fun to have you guys here...
sad you didnt like the movie...haha...i thought it was great...but i try and disconnect it from the book...its never gonna be as good as the book...i definitely think it could be better...but i just think its comes a long way since the first one...
cant wait to see you this weekend!
I want to come visit Herrington Place!!!
Post a Comment