We left early Friday morning for Utah to attend Jadon and Amanda's Wedding. Here is the whole group just leaving Mesa.
The trip wasn't too bad, just long. We listened to a bunch of Mary Higgins Clark books on CD, chatted, ate junk food, etc. And of course, we had to stop in Beaver to get some squeaky cheese! It's probably my favorite part about trips to Utah!
I fell asleep on my backpack and got a huge mark on my arm...so we had to take a picture!
I thought this was funny. Asleep with the silly neck pillow.
When we got to the hotel, we soaked in the hot tub and played in the pool. It was nice after such a long drive. We ate at Wingers for dinner and then just chilled. The next day after a trip to DI, we met some of Randon's Utah family at Texas Road House! Then we headed to the wedding! It was beautiful! Here is a little taste of the pictures I took. There will be more on my website in a few weeks, so check it out! 


Congrats Jadon and Amanda!!! YAY! After the wedding, they dropped me off in Vegas where I am helping my poor, sick, pregnant sister Lisa. More to come about that after I get home in a week!


3 comments:
GOOD PICTURES...I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!
the colors are so vibrant i love it!!!!
fun trip...and the silly neck pillow...works wonders...haha
love ya!
those pics are great callie! you really are so talented!
Wow! What a trip!! You did a TOTALLY Awesome job on those pictures. They look sooooo good!
Post a Comment