Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun Monday!

Today Dena, Lela, Tawny, Mom, and I went shopping at all the fun little stores in town we had never been to. I don't remember the names...But we had a jolly ol' time! We got to the second store and there was this beautifully large, black hat. I tried it on and fell in love with it!

So I bought it!

For six dollars.

My sisters all wanted to know where I was going to wear it...

HELLO! Where will I NOT wear it?!

So I wore it around for the rest of our little shopping trip. It was quite hilarious. Tawny and Lela bought practical things and I bought a large, black, six dollar hat with a huge bow on it...It was a pretty successful trip! When Randon got home I was like, "Did you see my awesome hat? You should put it on!!!" So he did...

...and he even smiled when I pulled the camera out!

(sigh).....I love that man.

Later, Dena and I went to help my cousin Janiel paint her new house! We got really messy and had a good time singing along to the radio! Dena got exceptionally dirty because she was in charge of the ceiling....
...yeah
I told Janiel after my fourth GIANT drop on her floor that I should have given her a disclaimer before I came to help...because I just made a mess. My feet got the worst of it because I kept stepping in my GIANT drops.
And Janiel had a bunch on her bum from scooting around on the floor.
Good Times. Good Times.

4 comments:

Walters Family said...

Oh I know where you will wear that hat!! To our 'Hats and Heels' party (some day). LOVE the HAT!! Love the Man under the hat too! Painting... hmmmm... I just... don't have the patience for it or the UMPH in my arms to do it! But good for you girls to get that done! "Hats off" to you guys!

Walters Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Marie said...

I love the hat. Let's meet at the Kentucky Derby some day. It is a dream of mine to go, only because of the hats of course.

Lu and Moo said...

Dahling, that hat looks fantastic---esp on Randon. (Hi Randon!) I'm thinking first day at NAU he should include the hat in his outfit.