So I spent last week with the Ferrin fam! Lisa has been really sick with her pregnancy so I went to help out. It was exhausting, but so much fun! I was there from late Saturday night to Friday afternoon. We swam, did crafts, went shopping, and did a lot of flying...
Yes those are my legs. I would lift then up with my hands and then drop them onto the lovesack. It was so fun!My mom sent some clay that you can shape and then bake so it becomes hard (great for small figurines). We had fun a couple of days making clay things. Here are a few examples of stuff we made. Two little boys...so almost everything is superhero stuff.
A couple of times while Lisa and I would be visiting in the front room we would suddenly realize that it was very quiet. Both times we found Easton covered in (a.) make-up and (b.) Marker. Here is Lisa cleaning off the marker. I didn't get a before, but he was COVERED! It was hilarious!
Such a cutie!

Another day we did face painting. Easton wanted to be (can you guess?) Iron Man and Isaac wanted to be this skeleton character...I can't remember the name of. I kept thinking, "how the heck am I going to paint Iron Man?" But it seemed to turn out okay and he liked it! YAY!
The very serious Iron Man
And the Skeleton Character...

Another day we did face painting. Easton wanted to be (can you guess?) Iron Man and Isaac wanted to be this skeleton character...I can't remember the name of. I kept thinking, "how the heck am I going to paint Iron Man?" But it seemed to turn out okay and he liked it! YAY!
The very serious Iron Man
And the Skeleton Character...My favorite were the late nights with John and Lisa. A couple of nights I made hashbrowns for Lisa because they seemed to be the only thing that sounded good to her. But then they would smell good to John and I so we would make more! One night we read Jack Handy quotes and laughed and laughed. Another night we watched Avatar and Lisa colored and cut my hair, then John cleaned my teeth. Several times Lisa sat by me while I edited wedding pictures! She helped make them beautiful! I always have a good time visiting the Ferrins!


2 comments:
Looks like it was a long, fun, exhausting weekend. I bet you are glad to be home with your hubby again! You did AWESOME on the pictures... love them!
I loved that! But I feel like I need to begin your post with " I promise my children wear clothes!"
Thank you again! I really did love having you here! You are an angel!
Post a Comment