Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mad Hatter Party!!!!

This is the moment you have all been waiting for (I just know it)! I'm sure some of you have seen my pictures on facebook of the wicked girls party I attended last weekent...but now you get to see them on my blog!!!! My cousin in law (Tai) had a birthday party and wanted it to be Mad Hatter themed. So 12 of us dressed up and went out to dinner and then a few of us went bowling afterwards. It was hilarious! We definitely turned heads! We had such a fun time!


Our group. Me, Krissa, Liz, Kaylee, and Shay.

Being Vogue.

A fun one of all of our feet.

Pretty Krissa...looks like a doll.

Shay, Krissa and I...love my cutie sisters.

Liz and Shay...I want a wig next time! They are so stinkin' fun!
I felt like a rag doll.

Jessica, Krissa, Natalie, and Samantha's legs.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

This was so so fun!!!! I am SO SO glad you came down!!!! I cant wait to do it again...and i cant wait to get wigs...YAY!!!! thanks for taking pics...:)

xoxo

Lu and Moo said...

Did you make your tutu skirty things? P.S. If I were with you right now, I'd beg to play dress up and you could give me some scary makeup like that one time...