Confession: I am a list maker. I have always been this way. After I got the iphone Randon asked why I didn't just use the notebook app or the to do app on my phone. I tried...but I ended up still making lists on random pieces of paper or in my planner. Maybe there is just something about actually writing, not typing, but writing something down, and then being able to scratch it off when it's complete! It's 2:04 in the morning....and guess what I'm doing? Making lists... of all the things I need to do, of all the things I didn't get done today, of all the things I probably won't get to tomorrow either because there's WAY too many for one day. Why do I torture myself this way?!! Because it I don't write it down, right now while I'm thinking about it, I might forget something REALLY important that needs to get done!!!.... (sigh).... I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i'm the same way. i make list after list and then make new lists to condense my old lists. there is just something so fulfilling about crossing things of as i get them done. i feel like i've accomplished so much more than if i'd just done stuff.
I am the same way...there is something about writing it down that does it....i usually make mine on post it notes and i end up finding them everywhere...all i know is if i write it down it helps me not think about it so much anymore...haha..
Love the new look...so cute!
I have post its all over my desk at work for that very reason. I LOVE crossing stuff out!
Post a Comment