Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bowling!

Saturday night we went Bowling with Dena&Jacob, Tawny&Karl(her new Boyfriend), and Ashlee. It was lots of fun! I sure do enjoy bowling...but I'm really bad at it. Randon on the other hand... I don't mean to brag (sniff), but he won! Dang my bad oh baby! Just before we went, Tawny and Karl were doing some finger painting and painted each others faces. Pictures are better than me telling about it, so here you go...
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! I love this boy!

2 comments:

Krissa said...

how fun!!! i love that picture of you two!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog--I really don't know why it took me forever. I'm so glad to see what you and Randon have been up to! It looks like Safford is treating you well, even though we miss you here in Tucson. Shoot me an email sometime and let me know how you are: prescribelaughing@gmail.com.