For Halloween this year we went to Safford! We had a good ol' time eating chili and scaring trick or treaters at my parents ward trunk or treat. Then Dena and I headed over to her ward carnival for some quick cup cake walk fun! And then we all went to Leslie and Brian's for a Halloween bonfire and party! I love dressing up for Halloween! In fact, I love it so much, my costume changed halfway through night.

Randon, Dena, Dad and Mom, Leslie and Brian, Bella,
Lela'a Friend Whitney, Lela, Me

Bella was a Yard Gnome! She actually POSED for my picture! Could you die? Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Leslie and Brian switched roles and dressed up as a man and woman. Brian won the best female costume contest!
Dena and Jacob as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. So Cute!

Lela was a Zombie! This was at the end of the night so her hair was put up, but it was pretty wild before!

As I said before...my costume switched during the night. In the very top picture I was cleopatra...and in these I'm a cowgirl! And I'm roping my HOT Indiana Jones!

Randon put on Brian's wig! I just had to put this on because I thought it was HILARIOUS!

Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
SO fun! Your mom looks so cute! I love Halloween!!!
Awesome! Randon makes a good Indian Jones. I must say that Krissa showed me a picture of him on her phone and I did NOT recognize him at first. That wig on him reminds me of another time he dressed as a girl in a play. You guys look like you had an awesome time! All the costumes are GREAT!
So fun! I love all of the costumes! Dad looks so happy!
AGAIN, I wish I could have been there!
very fun.
Seriously so funny...love the pics!
Post a Comment