So this weekend, Randon went to Las Vegas for a job interview, leaving me all alone (this is the part where you feel sorry for my pathetic-ness). But my DENA came!! It was so much fun! I love spending time with her. She is so wonderful! We did a number of super fun things.
We ripped, cut, measured, layed out and compared, and sewed jeans. I'm making a T-shirt/Jean quilt for Randon for Christmas. My first big quilt ever so I'm very excited! I really appreciated Dena helping me.
We made a Gingerbread (Graham Cracker) house! It was so much fun! We both ripped our frosting bags and got really sticky, messy fingers! And while we made the house we watched ELF, which, PS is one of the BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVER MADE! (Also, I realize that last picture makes me look like the house is stuck to my chin but it was the best one we could get).
We started packing up my house for the big move to....(?). And last but not least, we decorated my house for Christmas! (Why are Christmas lights ALWAYS tangled? No matter how nicely you pack them the year before!)
Thanks for coming Dena! I LOVE YOU!
Also, over the weekend my brother-in-law Jadon got engaged! I'm going to have a new sister! Her name is Amanda and she is a super cute, super sweet girl. I'm very excited to have her join our family! Hooray for Weddings!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
This Weekend...
Posted by Callie at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Do you not know where you are moving? David mentioned to me yesterday that I should make us a denim quilt you are such a nice wife.
oh I love Elf! one of my first memories of you was when I went over to your apt with Randon and we watched that movie...haha...
Love it!!!
cute gingerbread house too...and yay for a new sister!!!! Love it!!!
cant wait to see you in 8 hours....UGH...that is a long time!!!
That was a fun post. I wish I could've traded Randon places! So much fun! You and Dena look alot alike in that pucture.
Post a Comment