The other night as Randon and I were kneeling down for prayer, we were discussing what to do about something. I made a suggestion for a solution to the problem, and Randon just shook his head. So I said in a dramatic way, "Why don't you listen to me?" Randon (very seriously) took my hands in his and said in this missionary tone, "We are a perfect match...and we balance each other out. So that when you have a bad idea, I can say so." Before he could really finish "I can say so" we both burst out laughing! He was kidding of course, but the way he said it was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing! Have I mentioned that I married a really funny man? We really are a perfect match.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
We're a Perfect Match
Posted by Callie at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Love it! YES!
THat was a cute post.
Oh....I love these little stories...He is sure funny!
HaHa!
So glad you have each other. Things like that are the "good stuff" in life. Nothing beats it. (o:
YES YOU GUYS ARE!!!! That is so so funny! He has a great sense of humor and a VERY quick wit! Love you guys!!
hee hee...
OK, I've been laughing out loud for at LEAST 3 minutes.
That's so funny! You guys are too cute, and yes such a perfect match!! Love you guys!! :)
Post a Comment