Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Year

I totally meant to blog yesterday and then it was really busy. So I will just do it a day late! Yesterday we celebrated Randon's One Year "Survived being hit by a car" anniversary. I can't believe it was a year ago, it seems like just a bad dream. Fortunately, Randon has no lasting injuries. One of his Doctors told him his ankle would be one of those things that told him when bad weather was coming, and that it would probably always bother him somewhat. But that hasn't been the case! YAY! So here's to my husband; may you always be kept safe! I'm so grateful you're alive to bless my life every day! I'm so ThAnKfUl for a loving Heavenly Father who kept you safe in such a scary situation! Here's to your life! Cheers!Just in case you need a little reminder of what his injuries looked like.

1 comments:

Walters Family said...

So, SO grateful he is alright with no lasting owwies. Just grateful he is alive and well!