
Randon and Alex are famous! A lady came in the shop while they were working on their Senior Design Project, she took their picture and asked about what they were doing. A few weeks later their picture was in "The Daily Wildcat" newspaper. Okay....so not famous, but it's cool. The caption says, "Mechanical engineering seniors Alex Smith, right, and Randon Walters drill holes in support wedges for the project they are working on in their senior capstone." Their Design Day is coming up on Tuesday so I will post more about that later! I'm so proud of Randon for all his hard work. This semester has been really busy and hard for him...we're almost there! I married one smart cookie!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Breaking News!
Posted by Callie at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WOW!!! That is cool. I bet he will be so relieved when it is finished...Looking forward to seeing you guys on Tuesday!
We're definitely looking forward to design day and the end of Senior Design class FOR GOOD!
AWESOME!!!!
That *is* cool!
Hey Callie... are we still on for girl's night tomorrow? email me mturnidge at hotmail dot com or give me a call, k? Thanks!
Oh my gosh, that is totally awesome!!! I hope you saved one of those to scrapbook along with all the pictures you took of his Senior Project Day. Hey, we would love some copies of those pics too! It was so awesome. Yep, you did marry one smart cookie!!
Post a Comment