Monday, May 25, 2009

Update & Stuff....

So my performance is over! HOORAY! I will try to post some videos and pictures when I get the chance. It went well, with no major mis-haps....almost. But the one little incident would take a year to explain...it's just fun High School drama! But enough about that, onto more fun things. Randon and I have made it a goal to serve other people lately, so last week we left a little bouquet of flowers on our neighbors front porch, anonamously. With it was attached a note that said simply, "Thanks for being a good neighbor :)". I put it on their doorstep, knocked, and ran like the dickens! Later that night Randon and I were going to check the mail and I noticed that they were no longer there, so I said (in a very excited, loud whisper) "The flowers are gone!" The next day there was an envelope hanging on my door that said, "To my thoughtful neighbors." I opened it and inside was a Thank You note that said,
"Dear Neighbors,
Thank you for the flowers! What an incredible surprise last night! My daughter and I enjoyed trimming and arranging them in a vase and then trying to name the variety! It was truly an incredibly thoughtuful gesture on your parts!
Thanks!" I'm like, "How the heck did they know it was us?" My loving, sweet husband replied, "Well you're not exactly quiet Callie." Riiiiiiight.....thanks. Still, it was a fun little adventure in which I feel like I made a new friend.

The other fun thing I wanted to post was that we got to go to Mesa this weekend and spend time with the Walters Fam! It was a lot of fun! We watched movies, played cards, baked, slept (a lot), watched the boys play basket ball, and had a party to celebrate Krissa's Graduation from College! Yay! We also got to go to the Temple, which is always wonderful. It was a lovely weekend.Randon had to wear my sunglasses because he forgot his.Oh cute brothers!

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Your a silly one Callie! I miss you!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Hey!!! It's been so long. I'm so glad you found me so we can keep in touch. You and Randon look like your doing great.

Cara said...

What a fun thing to do leaving flowers. You guys are so thoughtful.

Meagan said...

Hahaha I love that your husband said that. It's so funny. And so true. But it's why we all love you so much!!!