So let me just tell you about my AMAZING friend Sabra Smith (she's the one in the red, wearing the apron). She is so sweet and giving. She came over Friday night and cut and colored my two friends hair, and my hair, and cut my husbands hair! And she was only going to charge us for the color! Having sisters who do hair I know what a great gift that is. She is so wonderful and sweet! We all had such a good time together. I always enjoy having girls night at my house. Lacey and I showed the other ladies our Pirate Dance, and Sabra showed us some of her sweet dance moves as well. We ordered pizza and played beauty shop. It was a blast! And then my dear friend Laura Phelps stopped by. It was so fun to see her! I wish I had before and after pictures of these ladies so you could see what an amazing job Sabra did, but I only have after pictures...bummer. Anyway I just wanted to give a shout out to Sabra. You are a DOLL! This is Renee and Lacey, I work with them at CHS
0 comments:
Post a Comment