Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Weekend


Wow I just realized that I am WAY behind. Why didn't I post about easter weekend? It was so totally awesome! I went on Friday night (which was so fun because mom and Krissa and I shopped at Target and Ross and I bought a fantastic new dress and had loads of fun!) and Randon came Saturday. Saturday, we did a little more shopping and then took some fun pictures out in the yard. I also painted toes and nails for Mom, Krissa and Shaylee.

That night we went to Peter Piper Pizza as a family and played! It was a blast! Shaylee and I climbed into the little kids play thing. We bought these fake mustaches and glasses with our tickets...it was hilarious!


The whole family with our stach's!

Then we colored eggs and played games. I love spending time with Family!

After Church we took pictures!

2 comments:

Walters Family said...

We had soooo much fun!! I am so glad you guys got to come down/up and spend Easter with us. It was really a blast! Love you guys!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

You are so beautiful!