So I have the best husband in the world! On Friday (the 17th) when I was on my way home from California, my good friend called me and asked if I would speak at a primary activity they were having on Saturday night. I agreed and she told me she would pick me up around 6:30. So when I got home from California I told Randon about it and then asked if he and I could do something afterward since my birthday was on a Sunday and that is doo doo. He said no because he had to study until around 9 but that we could maybe watch a movie or something. As you can imagine, I was pretty upset by that answer...after all it was my BIRTHDAY and I'm a pretty big deal! So Saturday night came and I was all ready to go, when Randon came in carrying this boquet of flowers! He said, "are you ready to go?" and I said, "are you coming with me to the primary thing?" Duh Callie! He explained that there was no primary thing, he had called my friend and used her as a distraction. Awwww! He took me on the cutest surprise date ever! We went to this yummy little Italian Restaurant down town called Caruso's. We walked along the street and saw funny little performers and cool shops. It was so much fun! He also got me this beautiful Musical CTR ring. It's so me, and I love it! I love Randon, he is my best friend. I'm so grateful we have eternity.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Best Birthday Ever!
Posted by Callie at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
AHH!!! He is always so good at doing that stuff! I am glad you had a good birthday!
LOVE YA!!!!
Happy Birthday!
I love him for loving you so well! I need to meet him. (And now we have matching rings in true Middle School BFF style.)
CUTE!!! I totally have that CTR ring, i love it too :) Happy Birthday girl!
That is soooo awesome! What a great husband he is. Surprises are awesome. I am so glad you had a great birthday! Love you!
Post a Comment