Randon and I have made a new resolution to go on more dates! We are usually so busy with school and work that by the time Friday night or Saturday night comes, we are both so exhausted we just flop down on the couch and relax. NO MORE! Anyway, last night we went to, get this, Peter Piper Pizza! Oh yeah! And it was a BLAST! We seriously had such a good time and just played like little kids, it was so much fun!
Later he explained to me (and I think this is the funniest thing ever) that he had tried it once before and calculated his reaction time and that's how he won the JACKPOT! (You can't put away the engineer, even for a simple game). He is so cute! In the end we counted 1242 tickets won from that jackpot alone! Here's Randon with his Spoils. 


9 comments:
Oh my gosh...HOW FUN!!! I love that place and I seriously love ski ball and the jackpot game...
What did he end up getting with all those tickets???
I say we take the whole family there and do that...that would be fun!
Awwwwesome. So what'd you end up getting with the tickets?
P.S. I think that if we lived in the same town we would have waaaay too much fun. Think about that. ;)
Girl that is so fun! I wish we could do that! That is so good you guys are going to do date nights. I love my date night, it the best part of the week!
hahaha! That's awesome! I'm dying to know what you guys got with those tickets! That's some serious booty!
Good for you! Area 51 is my favorite arcade game and I love ski-ball. We've found so many fun and interesting places here in town on date nights.
Oh my gosh! That is soooo awesome. How fun! Yeah, what did you get with all of those tickets? I don't think I have ever seen so many tickets! Look at the sparkle in Randon's eyes... he looks just like he did when he was just a young boy. You see the boy at heart coming out!
Do you remember when you were sad and we ripped streamers right off of my wall and ribbon danced! I miss you!
Love Tiffany
Yo, Callie! Love the blog!! I love all developing talents. I, too, have taken up sewing these past few months and LOVE it! :-)
Um, that is hilarious. I wish I was that smart!!!!!
Post a Comment