Monday, September 26, 2011

Eating and Sleeping.

I fed Kenlee some rice cereal today...what a laugh! I don't think she swallowed one bit, but she sure enjoyed the spoon. And I got some really cute pictures of how much she...*liked* it. :)

No thanks Mom, I would rather just have the spoon if that's alright.
She has started sleeping through the night, with just one feeding in the wee morning hours...like 4 or 5 but then she goes right back to sleep for several hours. This mama has been one happy girl! I don't know what to do with all this sleep! (I wish I could store it up). She has some pretty silly sleeping positions. She usually sleeps like this.I found her like this the other day during her nap on my bed....

I have to put pillows around her so she doesn't roll off the bed or bump her head on the wall.
Don't worry, I checked to make sure she was breathing before I took this picture.

6 comments:

Dena said...

So jealous of your visit with Rachel! You can tell how successful the first cereal was by the pictures! So funny. She is so cute, I wish I could cuddle her!

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness. She's so fat I can hardly stand it. I want to squeeze her thighs!!!! I can't believe how big she's gotten! Oh I love her!

Krissa said...

haha... love the pictures!!!
looks like she sleeps like her dad! haha... those two and their crazy sleeping positions...
she is beautiful!!!

Cara said...

Awesome! The first solid foods are always so funny. Yeah for sleeping all night. You feel like Wonder Woman with that much sleep.

Walters Family said...

She IS just the CUTEST baby ever! That one picture with the spoon on her nose reminds me of when you try and get a spoon to stick on your nose with no hands... does that make sense??? I just want to cuddle her and love on her!! Her hair is growing in really good. Can't WAIT to see that little girl! 8 more days!

Papa and Nana said...

Is she not growing up so-o-o fast?!!---not to mention how darling she is. Of course mom and dad are responsible for the last part. Love you Aunt Sandy