While we were in Vegas a few weeks ago, some of us adults were sitting around talking and Easton came running in the room very upset because Isaac kept telling him he couldn't have any magic. So I called him over and I said, "You know what Easton? I have some of the most powerful magic right here in my pocket that Isaac can never take away from you. So I'm going to give it to you okay?" (Eager nod). So I reached in my pocket and pretended to pull something out of it, then I opened my hand and blew the "magic" onto Easton's face. He took a deep breath and smiled. Well, I thought, mission accomplished, he'll probably forget about it in a few days. But today Lisa called me... She said that Isaac was telling Easton, again, that he didn't have any magic. But Easton knew better!
Isaac: You don't have magic!
Easton: Yes I do!
Isaac: No you don't!
Easton: Yes I do, that girl that was here told me I had magic and she blew it in my face and on my hands.
Lisa: That girl?
Easton: That Aunt Callie.
Ha! Never underestimate the power of a little magic and a cool Aunt!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
I believe in MAGIC...
Posted by Callie at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is fantastic.
Post a Comment