Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 WEEKS!!!!

Can you believe it? I can't...the 10 weeks between 20 and 30 seemed to take FOREVER! I hope the next 10 pass a little quicker because I can't wait to meet this sweet little nudger! So here is a little update on the pregnancy for my records. Everything is going well. I am definitely growing (but Randon says I'm not fat just pregnant) so I have a hard time sleeping comfortably and I have a hard time trying to find comfy ways to sit. I had two people in the last week tell me I waddle! Oh dear...The baby is moving as much as ever! She really is a wiggle worm. It used to be that she moved a lot right before I went to sleep and right after I woke up, but now there is not real schedule, she just moves a lot. I think it's awesome when she is moving a ton and I hold really still and you can see my belly bouncing! :) At my last appointment they did a glucose test to check for gestational diabetes but it came back normal. That's really good. I have found that I am really thirsty all the time. And because of that I am in the bathroom...ALL THE TIME! I have to get up at least once, sometimes twice in the night to go. Sheesh. I feel like I see toilets more than anything else. We have come up with two names that we love and cannot decide between. So we are going to wait until she gets here to see which one fits better. We both like them both but Randon likes one more and I like the other more...so it's kind of a pickle. He really likes Ember and I really like Kenlee. I think both are beautiful so it's hard to decide...I guess we'll just have to wait and meet her first! All I know is, she's going to be so Pretty and so Sassy! I just can't wait!

3 comments:

Krissa said...

i LOVE both those names... oh i am so excited for you guys...
cant wait to see you in a couple days!!!!

Christina LeSueur said...

Cute names! We have an Ember in ward and she is so beautiful! I'm glad things are going well. Yeah to the uncomfortableness of pregnancy! Thanks for the update and good luck with the last quarter!

Amber said...

I heard the name Ellany and loved it. Just thought I'd share that with someone who was pregnant and is having a girl, and might appreciate it. Ha. Just remember my mamma always told be that she who goes through labor gets the final say in the name.(0: So you could always lovingly pass that on to Randon.