I had my first Dr.'s appointment the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (I've just been very busy and haven't posted about it). So here's the info...The lady I saw at the clinic is a Midwife, which I was kind of iffy about, until I met her. She was the sweetest, most motherly women ever! I adore her! I will so be seeing her the rest of this pregnancy. They were all very kind and helpful and answered all my questions and checked to make sure everything was okay. It was awesome! Anyway, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Neatest experience ever! It's a sweet sound for sure. The lady said, "Do you hear that mom?" I nodded and she said, "Ooo it's STRONG!" She made me feel so good. When she looked at my tummy she said, "Oh look at that beautiful belly!". She was just very wonderful and made the whole thing a positive experience. I get to go back in two weeks and find out the anatomy! Keep your fingers crossed that this little cutie isn't shy! (And with a mother like me, how could they be?)
Also, in the last week I think I have felt my little nudger move! I'm never really sure...but sometimes I think I'm sure. Does that make sense? It's exciting to know that little baby growing inside me is moving! I can't wait to meet him/her!
And last but not least, after a long and nightmarish 3 month wait, I was FINALLY approved for ACCCHS last Friday. Seriously....it was such a relief. So there you go, the latest update on our little pregnancy! Hooray for babies!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Baby Stuff
Posted by Callie at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay for good news! Congrats! It's exciting to be so close to finding out!
Oh yay!!! How awesome to have such a neat midwife. What a wonderful experience! So, so awesome to hear the heart beat... was it fast or slower... 150-160 or 140-150??? Thank heavens for the approval!!!
Oh, and I LOVE the blog picture!
YAY!!!!! so exciting... cant wait for you guys to find out what you are having!!!!!
sounds like such a good experience!!!!
It is always so hard for me to first distinguish those first movements but once they start, and you know it for sure, they are wonderful to feel! For me, it felt like gas! What a wonderful way to describe it, huh?
Are you feeling better? I wish I could see you and visit with you! Glad all is well!
Post a Comment