We got to go to Safford for Thanksgiving this year and boy was it JAM PACKED!
Thursday: We had a great Udall Thanksgiving lunch at Aunt Jayna's house.
Friday: Matt went through the Temple...SO NEAT! I loved being there with almost all my family (Tawny and Lela weren't there).
We had a great time! Later, Leslie and I ran over to Aunt Suzettes to join some Udall ladies in a fun craft inspired by our Grandfather's words of wisdom. "The Gospel's true...God has been good to us...and The Best is Yet to Come!" So we made really cute little tiles that said "The Best is Yet to Come".
That night the Herrington's arrived! Uncle Kevin, Aunt Jody, Melissa, and Spencer. We had fun visiting with them.
Saturday: More Herrington's arrived. Stephanie, Eric, and Riannen, and Jody's boyfriend Larry. We had a great Thanksgiving lunch with them! Then as everyone else went on a hay ride I met up with my long lost best friend Kendra MacDevitt! We met at the Water Depot and ate snow cones and took a walk. It was SO GREAT to see her and reminisce about all the good times. I have not seen her in about 4 and 1/2 years because she has been off gallivanting in New York. I have missed her terribly!
When I got back we took some quick family pictures and then spent the evening visiting and laughing.


The weekend was so much fun I didn't want to go home! (I never do after great trips). We drove home to a winter wonderland in Flagstaff. We probably got about an inch and a half but it was lovely! And boy has it been COLD! Hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 29, 2010
HAPPPY THANKSGIVING!
Posted by Callie at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I really enjoyed this post. :)
Your pictures turned out so good!
Sounds fun! Curious how your doc appt went, too!
Post a Comment