Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blues...

Lately I have had the blues. I feel really sad a lot. I'm guessing it's the hormones, because I'm pretty down. I've always been a cryer (always), but lately I burst into tears over the littlest things, and sometimes over nothing! It's really annoying. I can't seem to bring myself out of this slump. Randon does his best to cheer me up but I'm just so BLUE. Moms' out there, am I normal?

On the brighter side, I finally took a belly picture for those that have been asking. It's nothing much but my church outfit seemed to really show my growing belly so I thought I would get a quick pic. Can't wait for Tuesday to find out what my little nudger is!

6 comments:

Alyse Clonts said...

You look so cute! Congrats! I don't know about the blues but I'm sure they will pass with time. Merry Christmas!

lisa said...

Yes, it's normal. It stinks! Hormones rule our lives as women! I am sorry you are sad. I cry all the time too! You look adoreable! Can't wait to hear what your having!

Walters Family said...

Your first prego picture!!! How awesome!! You look awesome... glowing too! The blues... geez, I am sure it is hormones. The problem is... I seem to want to (and do at times) cry at the drop of a dime lately too. Could it be stress? We are women... what more can be said.. we are sensitive.

manda carol said...

Congrats Callie! You look amazing. It's a funny thing the whole "showing" bit. The first one you can't wait to show. The second one you notice you show earlier and are okay with that. I hear that by the third you hold off on noticing that you're showing as long as possible. =)

The blues sound typical. I didn't really get sad- I got really annoyed and angry. (Lovely right?!) In any case I would mention it to your doc so that s/he can keep an eye on you.

Merry Christmas & Congrats again!

Christina LeSueur said...

I tend to be irritable on some days so bad! I have to warn phil that it is just "one of those days". On Sunday I had one of those irritable days but I was just off as well...no desire to do anything like going to church. I agree with manda carol above...mention it to your doctor just in case so they can keep an eye on you. Can't wait until tomorrow to hear!!!

Meagan said...

Being pregnant PLUS being a Udall makes for the weepiest 9 months of your life! I seriously cry all the time about everything! Roy never knows when to take me seriously....