Wednesday, December 22, 2010

IT'S A.....

GIRL!!!!!


We went to the Dr. yesterday for my monthly appointment and first ever ultrasound! It was amazing to see my little nudger moving around inside me! At first the ultrasound tech wasn't sure we would be able to see what she was because she is SO LOW inside me, and was keeping her legs closed. But then she said, "Oh there's those three lines, the labia, you guys are having a little girl." I was delighted and Randon just GRINNED! I said, "Are you sure?" She's like, "Yep!" She moved around some more to get measurements and stats, and tried very hard to get a profile picture for us, but this little cutie didn't want to cooperate.

So the first picture is her face looking at the camera.

3 comments:

Erin Cox said...

Congratulations on the baby girl!!! What exciting news for you guys!!

manda carol said...

Congrats! How exciting. =) I always thought Brielle was a beautiful name.

Burklund Blogger said...

So much for the blues!
Girls are SO much fun to shop for!
Yea for your little girl :D