Sunday, November 21, 2010

I hope they call me on a Mission.....

...and he has certainly grown a foot or two! I can't believe the time has come for my little brother to go on a mission! It just feels like we all grew up so fast.

So he got his call Friday and everyone went over (or in our case got put on speaker phone) at 6:30 that night. As soon as he said Elder Herrington, my little heart just swelled. After he said, "You have been called to serve in the Italy..." the room erupted and I couldn't hear anything else. Then it quieted down and he finished reading the letter. After all the hoopla I heard that it's the Milan mission in Italy. He reports March 16th, 2011. How exciting! What a neat place to be called! We could not be more excited or more proud of Matt! Congratulations boy I love you!

0 comments: