On Saturday, Me, Randon, Matt and his friend Kitt went to play in the snow on Mt. Graham. It was beautiful! The snow was about 2 and 1/2 feet deep and so powdery! And it was snowing while we were there. I loved it! We had so much fun sliding down a hill on inner-tubes and some of my Dad's old election signs. Matt wiped out a few times! It was so funny! We brought hot chocolate that was PERFECT by the time we were done playing! Then we brought snow home in the back of the truck and bought some cherry flavored syrup to make snow cones for everyone at home! It was a really fun day!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How stinking fun that is awesome!!! I am SO SO jealous!!!! {pouty face}
Oh my gosh, that is so so beautiful and looks like soooo much fun. I have never been tubing... can you believe it... or sledding... or taboaganing... nothing like that. How fun!!!
AWESOME!! We miss the snow. Thought about going up the mountain, but it gets harder when you have a newborn. Maybe next year...?
Post a Comment