Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Moooorning Neverland!

I just didn't want to write happy new year in the title because that's what everyone does! Just kidding my title is relevant...I'll explain in a minute. So it's the new year and Randon and I are all moved in to our new place! I don't think I've mentioned on the blog that we were moving so...SURPRISE! We are all settled in with my parents in Safford, and are so grateful for their generosity and willingness to let us live here! My sister Lisa has recently started referring to Safford as Neverland, and I quite agree so I have decided I am going to adopt it.....hence the title (it's from Hook). Anyway, we are so excited to be here and anxious to see what the new year holds in store for us! We are hoping it's a job, or grad school, or both! So happy new year to you all! Hope 2010 treats you well!

5 comments:

Krissa said...

Good Morning to Neverland!
Glad you guys got all moved in and everything we wish we could of been there to help...
I am wishing you guys all the best in the coming year!!!! and I may be a little selfish to say that I think ASU grad school is a good option...just sayin...
LOVE YA (sung)!!!

oh and I love the new look here on your blog..super cute!

Kimberly said...

How exciting to be in a new place and start the year fresh! Where is Randon applying for grad school? I agree with Krissa .. ASU! I wish you both all the best in 2010! Love you guys. :)

Amanda said...

Run Home Jack!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Hey we're in the same boat girl! One great thing about your new place is that when I come to visit my Grandma soon, I'll be able to see you too!!

Meagan said...

I heard you guys were living there! I hope we get to see more of you now that school's over! Good luck with the job hunting!