Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We headed to Safford Tuesday night and enjoyed good food, good smells, good company, and fun games for three days! I made Randon a quilt for christmas, so Dena, Lisa, my Mom, my Aunt Jayna and I all tied the quilt together. Then my angel mother (who knew I was SOOO sick of sewing at this point) finished the edges for me! It turned out great! We also rented Super Mario for the Wii and it was HILARIOUS! We all laughed and screamed and yelled and had spasms! It was so fun! Christmas day we headed to Mesa to spend some time with the Walters, where we also enjoyed good food, good company, and lots of fun games! Saturday night we played volleyball and it was so fun! Sunday we headed back to Safford so I could sing with my sisters in church. My Mom accompanied us. We sang, "My Son My King" in Dena's Sacrament Meeting and my Mom's Relief Society. It was so fun to sing all together. I love being with my family! While we were there, however, there was some sort of yucky stomach bug going around. Nathan, Charlotte, Alan, Bella, and Jacob all took their turn throwing up. We left Tuesday and really are praying hard that somehow we side-stepped that land mine! Here are just a bunch of fun pictures from our trip.

Quilting
Christmas EveBella and Isaac. Little dolls!John and Lisa. Jacob and DenaUm....I'm not sure...Brian, Jacob, Randon, and Isaac playing nintendo.Everyone playing games on Christmas Eve!


Christmas MorningRandon with his new quiltMatt and Lela opening their gift together. It was a note telling them about the basket ball court that would be poured while all the brother in laws were there to help!Bella in the new pajamas we gave her and the princess stuff her parents gave her.Merry CHRISTMAS!Randon heading back to bed....
Tuesday after ChristmasGrandma giving all the kids a rideThe boys getting ready to make the basket ball court. Here's what's funny about this picture, John wasn't doing anything, so as soon as he saw my camera he says to Brian, "Quick act like you're doing something, Callie's taking pictures!" Then he goes over by my dad who was giving instructions and starts waving his arms around. So it LOOKS like he is doing something doesn't it?John and BrianAlan, Dad, Matt, Randon

I hope everyone had a Splendid Christmas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

it was fun to look at thos pics. makes me feel old cuz the next generation is enjoying the 4-wheeler. your mom's new living room looks good. haven't seen it for a while. love the t-shirt quilt. i'm getting ready to do one for jared.

lisa said...

I loved seeing that post! LOVE it Love it!