Our final project was to do two self portraits that really show who we are. There is so much about me that most people don't know or see. I wanted to include everything (like my silly side, my happy side, my hungry side, etc.) but that is impossible to do in just two pictures, so here's what I came up with.
1. The Beautiful side of me. Flowers in the background and in my hair, soft glow and bright eyes, gives the impression that I am innocent and sweet. I chose to keep this colorful for emphasis.
2. The Ugly side of me. This image was slightly blurred, so I sharpened it, trying to give the effect of movement. The dark around my eyes, scrunched hair, and crazed look with my mouth open was meant to show my dark (angry, Hateful, Fearful, and on occasion, violent) side. The black and white is also for emphasis.


6 comments:
WOW!!! I am glad I have never seen the "ugly" side of you...that picture is scary! Love the top picture...but they are both great...I would much rather look at the top one though!
Great job!!!
Wow, Girl!!! I'm scared! I really didn't know you had that type of person inside you... you now scare me! Love the top picture though.
that second pic does not even look like you!! but ya know WE ALL have those sides of us that dont like to be seen at all! You are so talented!! Come do our family pics, and you can make me look skinny! LOL!
Callie girl your so gorgeous!!!! And the second one uh... i gotta say it's pretty creepy, but cool what you did with it :)
Well, I for one can say I've never seen ANY ugly sides of you, you're amazing!
That is crazy! I love the first one. I didn't know your other side was that bad! Easton saw it and said "Oooo, that is naughty......scary!"
It's a cool Haloween picture!
Post a Comment