That's right! Today is Randon's 28th birthday! So here is a list of the things I LOVE about him.
1. He's HOT.
2. He is so amazingly smart! (You should see what he and Alex are doing right now on the white board. YEESH!)
3. He's dedicated. (I try so hard to distract him, but he just won't move. He's so dedicated to school).
4. He honors his priesthood, and has a strong testimony of the gospel.
5.He's HOT.
6. He is so FUNNY! He is always making me laugh!
7. He has so much Faith and Patience. (He has to, he's married to me :)
8. He is my perfect match and a good balance for me.
9. He treats everyone with respect and kindness.
10. As Jacob once brilliantly put it, "He is a defender of truth". He is always thinking the best of people and looks at others with an eternal perspective. (He helps keep me in check in this way as well.)
11. He's HOT. (Did I already mention that?)
12. He is so Forgiving. That's something that is really hard for me and he is SUCH A GOOD EXAMPLE of truly forgiving others.
13. He's a kid at heart, and loves to play!
14. He's helpful. If he sees that something in the house needs to be done, he does it! And he always asks if he can help me.
15. He's my very BEST FRIEND in the whole world!
I thought I would show a few pictures of him growing up. I know, you don't have to tell me, that he was the dang CUTEST kid ever. I hope our children look like him because oh my gosh look at that face! Isn't he just SO ADORABLE?
And these are just a few of my favorites from our time together. And before you can ask I might as well tell you, the one in the bottom right hand corner was on our Honeymoon. I came out of the bathroom and Randon was wearing my shirt...I nearly died laughing! I can't believe he let me take a picture!
HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I LOVE YOU!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Randon!
Posted by Callie at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
I hope you have a great day!!!
LOVE YA!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID. SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU.
(I'm in Alaska.)
Yep, he is a totally awesome man. He was also the VERY best baby, EVER! He is so dang cute, so dang cute. Looking at those pictures of him being little makes my heart melt. He was such a good kid and was always trying to do what is right. I am very proud of him! I love you, Randon, hope you have an AWESOME birthday!
How Sweet! Happy Late Birthday Randon!
Post a Comment