Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Week of School


So this past week was the first week of school for Randon and I. Randon's last semester!!!! Can I get a woot woot?!
I'm taking Photography 1 (not digital, mind you, this is the actual photography with film and developing my own pictures and everything), Speech Communication (I don't know why you need communications for a photography major, but you do), and drawing 1 (which I'm totally excited about because I've always wanted to take a drawing class). However, I was not excited when I saw the long list of supplies I have to get. :( It was fun, though, to see a familiar face in my drawing class. We met at Girls Camp, she was a leader for one of the other wards. We had a nice visit. I'm glad she's in my class.
Randon is taking Senior Colloquium, Senior Mechanical Lab, Dynamics of Machines, Hybrid Control (his first Graduate class), Research for credit on one project, and Research for pay on a different project. He says it's going to be a relatively light semester compared to some of his others. (Are you kidding me? Did you not see the list? But if he says so....).
In other news, I got a temp job at the bookstore at Pima during the rush of the first few weeks of school. After that....still looking. If anyone knows of any part-time jobs in Tucson, let me know.

Here's my cute boy! His first week of his last semester! YAY!

6 comments:

Krissa said...

HAHA....how cute!!!! never get out of those first day of school pictures...
wow...yeah, that does not sound like an easy semester for Randon...I'll just take his word for it...
Callie your classes sound like fun. I loved drawing class in High School...my absolute favorite. Someday I will go back and take those funner classes at MCC...and you look GORGEOUS in that first pic...
Love ya guys..cant wait to see you next week!

Walters Family said...

You guys are DANG CUTE!!! So, it is back to the grind stone with school. Yeah, I don't think Randon's schedule sounds that "lite"... I can hardly pronounce some of his classes! I am excited to hear more about your classes and what you are doing. I would love to hear how Randon's classes are going too... I just need "simplified terms".. like the whole potato chip bag analogy. Happy New Semester!! Love ya guys!

Kylee said...

You look cute!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Wait- what happened to your teaching job??

Heather said...

I totally love that first picture of you guys. Callie, you look radiant.

And thanks for the loooovely birthday song the other day. It most definitely made me grin and I appreciated your thoughtfulness so much. Then I remembered how I only got to spend like 30 minutes or so with you at Tish's reception, but how we managed to still have SO much fun in so little time. Oh man, I'm laughing right now thinking about holding hands in the circle. That was... interesting.

Love your face!

Amanda said...

callie, i think you might have some troble with that communications class...you being so shy and all. j/k randon, almost done. here's my whoot whoot!