The theme this year for camp was, "Oh the Places you'll go!" It focused on our divine nature as women and all the neat things we will do in life! AKA: College, Mission, Temple Marriage, Families, Service in the Church and in the community, etc. So our ward was, "The Adventures of Indiana Janes!" It was fun because we played on the names of the movies. For example, "Search for the Temple of Covenants!" and "Raiders of Knowledge" and "Service Crusade" and "Search for the Celestial Kingdom". It was a lot of fun. Whenever there was a roll call we would make up silly words to the Indiana Jones theme song. And as stated in the previous post, I felt the Spirit very strongly and was reassured once again that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and Loves me. HOORAY for Girls Camp! This is a picture of our ward flag.
Sister Gunnell, my girls, and me.
Sonora, Mattie, Stephanie, Flor, Hannah
Jackie and Lara. These ladies were so much fun!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Girls Camp 2009
Posted by Callie at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I wish i looked as cute as you at camp! :)
How fun! I love girls camp. I am sure I will be going again someday as a leader...Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
So do you live in Tucson. Cause my mommy just went to girls camp and they had the same theme. Maybe you were at the same camp!
This is Aubrey Pease by the way
How fun! I'm glad you took pictures because I sure didn't. I had such a bad attitude that I forgot how fun it also was. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment