Okay so I went to the Physical Therapist today because I've been having trouble with my knees. There was a student in training there so the physical therapist kept talking to her and referring to me as "she" or "her". After a few strange tests and some exercises the conversation went something like this.
PT: (To the student) She's got arthritis in this one.
Me: (Gasp!) I've got arthritis?
PT: Oh yeah! Can't you hear the grinding and crunching?
Me: (Not spoken but thought: Duh lady! Why do you think I came in?)
I did maintain a steady look of shock, however so she said...
PT: It's just osteo-arthritis, which is more just from ware and tare. But don't worry, if it makes you feel any better...everybody gets arthritis.
Me: (Not spoken but thought: No...that doesn't really make me feel any better).
So tonight when I was telling Randon about this conversation he said, "That's like saying, 'You're dying...but if it makes you feel any better, everybody dies', thank you Dr. Gloom". I seriously nearly wet myself I laughed so hard. But maybe it was on of those times where you had to be there and hear the funny way he was saying it! I love being married to Randon, he is so HILARIOUS!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Quote of the week! (Beware: I nearly wet my pants when this happened. Better go first).
Posted by Callie at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha! We are totally cracking up! That is hilarious!
Well, not the arthritis part, but the Randon quote. I hope you find some relief!
Randon is funny!
The chiropractor I used to work for always recommended both an Omega 3 pill and a glucosamine pill taken together to help out with arthritis. I don't know how well it works, but he had a number of patients who swore by it.
Post a Comment