Sunday, March 22, 2009

Herrington Family Reunion

So this weekend we had a Herrington Family Reunion and it was so WONDERFUL! Can I just tell you how much I love these people? They are all so amazing! Randon and I just enjoyed every minute with them. Let me just list some of the highlights...


1. Family Devotional by Mom and Dad followed by relays and family pictures.
2. Spur of the moment silly talent night, show casing: Oatmeal, gorillas, velociraptors, tap dancing, whistling, goats, drumming, donald duck, break dancing, trolls...and so much more! (For those of you who weren't there...I can't even explain these HILARIOUS things to you...you just have to see them for yourselves).
3. Game nights and visiting!
4. Leslie and Brian's Reception. (There was a lot of fun DANCING!)











































Randon and I....isn't he so handsome?









Me and my gorgeous sisters!









Cara spinning Charlotte.



5. Racquet Ball (sp?) and Ultimate Frisbee
6. The six cutest kids you have EVER seen in your whole life! (Baby Clayton is not in this picture in case you're thinking I don't know how to count!)












7. All the boys helping Matt work on his corral.












8. Playing on Mount Graham.














And SO MUCH MORE! Funnest weekend ever! We love our families and are so thankful that we have the Gospel, giving us the knowledge and assurance that we will be together FOREVER.

4 comments:

Krissa said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!!!
Cute family picture too...that is neat...I cant wait till we get ours done!
Love ya guys!

Dena said...

Yay! That was a perfect blog about this weekend. It was wonderful! Very cute pics!

Meagan said...

That is a FABULOUS picture of your family! I love it! Also, your hair looks really good at Leslie's reception.

Walters Family said...

Great pictures! Looks and sounds like a LOT of fun!