Sunday, March 15, 2009

The King and I and other Happy Happenings!

So this weekend, Randon and I made a trip to Mesa to see the fam to go to the temple. It was wonderful. Saturday we went to the temple and did initiatories for a little while. It was nice to just to be in that quiet, sacred place. And we weren't there for very long but we both felt the spirit and had a nice peaceful visit. While I was there I kept thinking of my grandparents and how much service they had given there, and suddenly I felt very close to them. I miss them.
I also got to go and see my cousin Leah and her new beautiful twins! Me and Mom and Krissa went and we just took turns holding and cuddling those adorable little boys.









Saturday night I got to go with Mom, Krissa, Grandma Burklund and some friends to dinner and to see The King and I at Hale Theatre. I love going there! It was such a fun show! I really enjoyed it and just had a good time out with the girls. After the show we asked Anna and the King for a picture and they were very happy to oblige! The King was amazing! He did such a good job! The whole show was just so neat and we had a really great time!

Mom, Grandma Burklund, Krissa, and Me before the show at Grandma's house.

Mom, Krissa, and I realized we were all wearing black shoes with bows on them, so we stopped to take a quick picture. Fun!Erin, Mom, Grandma Burklund, Me, Krissa, Sheryl, Allison, and Olga.
Sheryl is mom's good friend, Allison and Erin are her daughters, and Olga is their friend. We had such a fun time with these ladies at dinner. They were a riot! We laughed and chatted and had a really great time! (Olga if you are reading this...mom ate a hotdog that very night!)
The adorable King and Anna! Oh they were so cute and did such an amazing job!

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I had so much fun! I love when you guys come and visit. Thanks for a great weekend!!!
Love ya!!!!

Walters Family said...

We had so much fun and good memories! I am so glad you guys got to come down and that you were able to go with us. Thanks for the fun and laughter! Love ya!