Sunday, March 22, 2009

Photo Shoots at the Reunion...

Kissing in the Sunset. (Leslie and Brian)

This is John, Easton, Isaac, and Lisa Ferrin. Adorable little family!


This was so fun! I got to go out in a field and take pictures of my Handsome brother Matthew. Cute little Cowboy.



Still learning...but if anyone is interested, let me know!

4 comments:

Krissa said...

Wow!!! I love those pictures! Your doing a great job!!!

kyle said...

I like the last one.

By the way, congratulations on your new camera (I guess it is a few weeks old by now). I got my first dSLR (the Rebel XSi) last Thanksgiving and love it!

I subscribe to a bunch of different photographers' blogs for inspiration. Another site with a ton of good information on everything you could think of is Digital Photography School. Seriously, they've got everything there. Good luck! Be sure to post your pictures as you're getting more experience, too.

Walters Family said...

Love the pictures! You did an awesome job taking the pictures!

Corri said...

Callie, you took these pics? Wow! I didn't know you were a photographer. Great job! I miss your fun personality and smiling face! Love ya!