So Randon and I got to go away for four days just before Christmas. We went to Heber, and stayed in a little place called Bison Ranch. (It's actually where we went on our Honey Moon). We stayed in a nice little condo with a kitchen and a fireplace...so we never had to go anywhere. It was so nice and relaxing. We got to just lay around and watch movies and play games and just be lazy...something both of us DESPERATELY needed. And while we were there we got a lovely surprise. It snowed from about 4 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning. It was beautiful! Our own little Winter Wonderland.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Getaway to Heber!
Posted by Callie at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How FUN!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Awww! I bet that was so fun!! I'm glad you had a great time!
I JUST realized that I'm a craptastic friend and never called you back. You know when you are busy and think you will call back later and then you forget? Yeeeeah, that's what happened. Sorry! But thanks for calling. You are a sweetheart!
super fun!
your blog looks so cute! and this looks likes so much fun! this makes me wanna take a get away trip! i love how happy you two are! so cute
HUH..how fun that we were both there this winter. Glad you had a little getaway!
Hey, Louis and I were in Heber that day it snowed 4 inches. I was so much fun!
We love Bison Ranch. We are planning on going their this fall for a week if everything works out alright. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment