Randon's Brother Jadon just got home from his Mission to Eugene Oregon, so we went to Mesa this weekend to visit. It was a lot of fun. We always love hanging out with family. We played lots of Mafia and other fun games. We will be going back this weekend to hear him speak in church, and Krissa and I will be singing a special number as well. WELCOME HOME JADON!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
WELCOME HOME JADON!!!
Posted by Randon at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just got called to speak too ... Oh joy!
Love the new layout!!!
You mean to tell me that you were here and you didn't come by to see me???!!! For shame! And I'm going to be out of town this weekend so even if you had time for your old friend this trip, I won't be here. :-( Come see me soon please I miss you!
Tanner is home soon too! I can't wait!
Post a Comment