Thursday, August 7, 2008

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SHOUT HOORAY!!!

Blowing out the candles!

Stacy, Pat, Chris, Melanie, and Randon

Meagan, Johnny, Brittany, Phil, and Christina

Close-up!

6 comments:

Nathan, Bethany, Noah, and Porter said...

Hey Callie, it looks like the party was a lot of fun. I'm sorry I missed it.

Tag! You're It! I posted 6 Things You May Not Know About Me on my blog, now it's your turn.

Amber said...

Hey Callie, I found your blog. I noticed you and your hubby's name under Tanner and Lisa's friends link. Small world. I'm sorry we missed the party. I was super sick. It looks like you guys had a good time. Did you get a pinata(no idea how to spell that)?

Walters Family said...

Awesome, Callie, glad the surprise party was a hit! I am glad it worked at good. You will definitely keep that man on his toes at all time, which is an awesome thing to do!
Love ya
Happy Birthday, Randon, glad we got to spend time celebrating when you were here.

heather said...

Randon -I totally forgot it was your birthday!! Hope you had a Happy one -it sure looks like it! Can you believe how old we're getting?? Happy 27!

Corri said...

Callie!! Hey, I totally loved looking at your blog and seeing you happy you guys are. Good job on the party! :D So remember when you were one of my favorite people at EA and now I NEVER see you? I just love your fun personality and I miss you. Take care!

lisa said...

Happy birthday Randon! Love you guys! I am glad you actually got to suprise him!