Whew... I’m back! Well I have my life back, or maybe I don’t have a life anymore. Either way I have finished another semester of school and have found myself with a lot of free time. It does feel good to get sleep and have time to pursue hobbies and spend time with my sweet heart. The semester ended well. It definitely proved to be challenging but I have never learned more. I am just trying to enjoy my time before I start summer school and then next semester, my senior year. Is there really a light at the end of this very long tunnel? Before I go I want to brag about my wife. I am sure most every one reading this knows Callie and doesn’t need me to say anything. But I will. I am the luckiest person in the world to be married to her. I would never be able to make it through school and everything else without her love and support. She is so sweet and loving and she always leaves me wondering how I got so lucky. I know I am not the only one who is lucky to know her. It seems that everywhere I go I meet somebody who is “BFF’s” with her. Could there be anybody more enthusiastic and kind? So in the spirit of Callie. Hooray for Callie!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes, I agree with you whole heartedly... YEAH FOR CALLIE!! We love her to death and think the two of you are perfect for each other. Congrats on another semester down and under the belt. It was a lot of hard work, I bet, how wonderful it is to come home to someone who loves and adores you as you do her. Love ya guys!
Mom
Nice to have you back:)
HOORAY for Callie...Love her to death!!!! You guys are awesome, loved spending last weekend with you guys!
I'm one of the BFF's right??!! Miss you girl, and congrats on finishing another semester Randon!
Post a Comment