Monday, May 12, 2008

2nd Anniversary!


Wow two years! It feels like so much longer than that! It feels like I have known Randon and loved him forever. Unfortunately due to school, we couldn't really do anything spectacular for our anniversary. He had a final this morning and had to study all day for two finals tomorrow. Boo. But I took some food to the building where he studies and we ate dinner together. It was nice. He is such a sweet, good husband. I am excited to be with him forever! Or as Randon so lovingly put it in my card, "Two years down and an eternity to go! How exciting!" He is so sweet.

6 comments:

Krissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
:)

Walters Family said...

Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds! You are so good and right for each other. Take care of each other and continue to grab those small moments that you can. We love you!
Mom and Dad

heather said...

Happy Anniversary!

Katie Williams said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

P.S. I tagged you...go to my blog and find out!

Jessica said...

It's already been two years! wow. You guys are cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.