Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sister and Baby Time!

Dena and Ammon flew to the Ferrin's for a week, so Kenlee and I met them there. We had so much fun girl time! It was crazy, though, with all our babies!







I loved finally meeting Ammon. He is such a happy, adorable baby.
He and Kenlee took several baths together.
We tried to put all three of the babies together in the bath...but it didn't really work out. Truman had a meltdown, which in turn caused Kenlee to have a meltdown. All while Ammon chewed away on his toy!
It was so cute to watch Isaac and Easton with the babies. They wanted to play with them and give them snuggles. So sweet.
Anyway, we went to Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabrics to buy stuff for crafting and sewing projects. We made marble crystal necklaces, and Dena sewed new pencil skirts for all three of us Thank you pinterest for both great ideas! (Please just know, it was super late at night and I was already in my pajamas when they decided to take this picture...) We played cards, made great food, and delicious desserts, painted our nails, talked, laughed, danced and stayed up way too late! (I say that in a lot of posts about visiting with family).Of course, we wish all of our sisters and dear mother could have been there with us to make it a true sisters week...(but me and Lisa are lame, and moved across the country. Sorry girls.) We were all sad to see it end. But Kenlee and I were very happy to come home and see Daddy! What are we going to do when it's 3 weeks in March?!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

yay sistah and bebe time!

Walters Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! The 1st and 3rd pics, Kenlee looks EXACTLY, TOTALLY & COMPLETELY like Randon!! I am thinking... that IS Randon dressed in PINK!! I am just in AWE the likeness. I just kept staring at it and it was like an instant time travel back to Randon being that age. For those who read this and didn't know... Randon was a dang cute baby... I was always told "He's too pretty to be a boy!"
I am so glad, Callie, that you had such a wonderful time there. It was also nice to see your sisters and their babies.

Krissa said...

how fun!!!!! oh she is so cute and i can't get over those eyes!!!! sounds like so much fun! and staying up late is the only way to go!!!
can't wait for March!

Leah said...

Oh SO CUTE!!! Dena is here and I was so excited to see the pictures of your fun adventures!! You all look great...what cute babies!!

Dena said...

Such a wonderful week! I can't wait to see you and sweet Kenners again in a couple weeks! Also love the cute post about Kenlee!